Yavapai Realty, founded in 1973, is a well established business in the Sedona-Verde Valley, Arizona. A small company with experience, education, and focus to serve your personal and /or business needs, with excellence, in the acquisition and/or sale of Real Estate.
Providing a Standard of Care
Limiting liability through awareness. Protecting the fiduciary needs and duties of the clients, dealing fairly and honestly with all parties to a transaction is the focus.
Designated Broker and Owner of Yavapai Realty, LLC
Esther Talbert is an expert in her field and is well versed in Real Estate values and growth throughout Central Arizona and Sedona-Verde Valley; specializing in investment Real Estate, large land, tax trades and commercial real estate acquisition and sales. Investments comprise 70% of her business while consumer residential sales complete the other 30%.
TAX TRADES – on Investment Properties:
ENERGY GREEN IMPLEMENTATION:
CREATIVE FINANCING OPTS.:
- Considering the needs of the client
- Providing options and referrals to other Professionals as needed
- Providing solutions and an action plan
- Proven experience and expertise
- Relocation information for you
- My bottom line is: “QUALITY SERVICE FOR THE CLIENT”
It has been a true delight & pleasure living and providing service in the Sedona-Verde Valley for many years! I have met so many interesting and wonderful people and have learned a lot from many of them over the years just helping them. Every time I go on a wonderful vacation somewhere and then come home again I thank God that I live in such a clean environment and a wonderful-beautiful place, the Sedona-Verde Valley. I can go for an hour and be in a whole different environment in the cool pines and the latest conveniences, including fine education and entertainment – plus the best shopping anyone could ever want and be home in an hour!
Reaching out to network and learning from other Professionals and Colleagues has been enriching and rewarding. Most of all, it has helped my clients to reach their goals and a positive end result!
You may call for an appointment at the Yavapai Realty office (928) 634-5546 or Esther Talbert’s cell (928) 254-0525. Whether buying, selling or trading, I will be pleased to talk with you about your real estate needs and goals.
Yavapai Realty, LLC
rCRMS (Certified Risk Management Specialist)
CNE (Certified Negotiation Expert)
CDPE (Certified Distress Property Expert)
Green Member, Green Resource Council
Member: SVVAR, NAR, AAR